Monday, April 19, 2010

Family days



It's rare these days that we do much as a family on the weekend which is mainly my fault because weekends for the past year has been my study time. That's changing now and I have more time to devote to the family and have great intentions of doing lots more things together. I think it's important to create that bonding for us and it also creates wonderful memories for the kids.



It was off to Scarborough this weekend, not a place we go to often but the weather was quite nice. The kids had a play in the park, fish and chips were eaten for lunch, little miss R talked our heads off and a lovely day was had by all.


(The obligitory seagulls when having fish and chips!)

I think more picnics and other days will be on the cards for the future.

Enjoy your week!
xxx Susan

No comments: