Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm finally finished!




No I haven't finished crocheting Master M's blanket yet but I have finished my Diploma in Beauty Therapy. I've been studying for the past year and not only LOVE my new career but love the fact that's it's given me a new lease on life after over a decade of office work then 4 years at home as a mummy.

A change was necessary for my mental health and I can now say that I have successfully completed my course (graduation next week). The above photo was taken of my room at the school this morning for my final practical exam then I went out for a very late lunch with the lovely Sallyanne who had her exam at the same time as me.

Thank goodness I don't have to worry about looking for a job now as I've been working part time for a short while in a salon while finishing my diploma and now I get to go back into the 'real' world a bit more that's full of adult conversations and less plastic toys to fall over. Admittedly I can't give up the home time with the little ones completely so I'll only be going to work a few days but it's nice to have something else to do that I love.

To all my friends and family, now that I'm not stretching most of my time between hubby, children and studying, hopefully I'll have a bit more time to fit some special you moments in. Indulge and remind me though (you know how I am at contacting people!)

Until next time, keep smiling and finding those sunshine moments in your day!

xxx Susan.

No comments: