Sunday, May 30, 2010

In my basket

It's been a very busy week here, mainly with work. I had a product training day and then 3 days at work so it's nice to be having a family day and to get some crochet done. It's been ages since I've had the chance to sit down and do a lot of crochet as I've only been getting the chance to do bits and pieces.



Those bits and pieces though are turning into Little Miss R's blanket. I'm really not sure if I've done the right thing by making every square the same but as I'm joining it together as I go, it's starting to look good. Not great though as I'm not the most brilliant person at putting colours together and it's turning out different to I had expected. Little Miss R likes it and that's what counts isn't it?

I also had my birthday recently and my lovely sister over at Hearts Landscapes made me something special. Don't you love the material?! Evidently Little Miss R picked it out for me. Do you know what it is?



It's all unrolled now but not fully revealed. Are you quivering with excitement just wanting to know what it is? Don't worry, all will be revealed.....



The unveiling!!!



Isn't it gorgeous. No more looking for hooks and scissors which I keep stashing all over the place. I now have a cute little case to put all my crochet hooks, scissors and needles in. Oh the excitement of having this pretty little case made specially or me! Thank you, thank you. Now I just have to find those couple of missing crochet hooks so I can put them in the case too.

No comments: