Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Morning Coffee


I find that nothing gives me much more pleasure than being able to sit down at morning tea time with a cup of coffee. No instant coffee here, it has to be espresso with lots of yummy milk to make a creamy coffee for my taste buds.
I hate being rushed into drinking coffee too as it's usually my only one of the day (I drink tea the rest of the time). Coffee is something I love to savour and I will admit that I don't always get the chance to enjoy it fully, especially when I'm at work.
I have lots of thoughts running through my head at the moment so have been fortunate enough to spend a little time writing in my journal and looking at some blogs while having my morning coffee in my favourite mug at work.
Aaaahhh coffee. It can be like a mini holiday in a mug sometimes.

No comments: