Saturday, June 25, 2011

School holidays

It's the Winter school holidays which means I have three weeks stretching before me with both kidlettes home every day.  How am I going to cope?

I need to be organised and have plenty of activities ready for the kids so I thought we could do things like painting.....


...definately crafty things....

...playdough always keeps us occupied for awhile.....




...and if Mummy's feeling patient then we can do some cooking.



If it's raining and we need to burn off some energy then we can always have sack races around the table.....


...or play superheroes.


When the weather's nice we can burn off some energy at a playground..


...and there's always picnics.


Mummy is hoping that some of those activities will keep them occupied enough so I can get a bit of this done......

...but if it all becomes too much then there's always this....



Wishing you all a fantastic day, and if you have kidlettes home on school holidays too then I wish you all a happy time.

xx Susan

No comments: