Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cania Gorge:: Part 3 - Textures

I love taking photos and have come to realise over the past few days that I love taking photos when I'm out and about. 

Natural, spur of the moment photos are what I love taking and I have a lot of difficulty taking good still life photos.  I don't seem to have an eye for setting things up and taking a good photo of them.

When you're out bushwalking there's so many amazing things to see.  Not just the path, trees, rocks and caves but the little things too.

I loved these tiny little plants about as big as a 10 cent piece, nestled in the arm of a tree root.


The moss on the rocks was springy to touch.

There were so many different kinds of trees.  Some had dimples...

 

...some had sap running out. (The kids were a bit distressed because they thought the tree was bleeding)


Some trees were loosing their bark which made them look half dressed....



...and some trees had rough bark.



The bush flowers were beautiful.



And of course moss on logs is always a favourite.

There's plenty of other wonderful things to see at Cania Gorge too and not everything seen through a macro lens!  I'll show you some of the caves and creeks next time.

xx Susan

No comments: